High-level job at Brave New Films!
We are seeking an experienced person with strong management and communication skills to be our Director of Outreach.
Work in almost always sunny California in a converted motel with 20 other passionate, creative professionals and where it's fine to bring your dog to work.
If you are a proactive leader with strong writing and communication skills, then send us the below information with as much detail as possible. Tell us how you created both strategy and trains running on time.
How to Apply:
Please submit the following to email@example.com:
Your resume, references, and the following assignments -
- List of organizations you have worked with in the past. Who at the organization and how did you work with them?
- Have you used NationBuilder? If so, what is your evaluation of NationBuilder as a tool?
- Go to the Brave New Films (BNF) website and sign up for an Educators screening. Tell us how you would change and improve the process.
- Go to the BNF website and sign up for a Faith screening. Tell us how you would change and improve the process.
- Send a draft of a letter that you would use to encourage educators to use one of our pieces of content.
Brave New Films provides a competitive salary and benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, 401k, vacation and more.
Brave New Films provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran, in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.