We're Industry Dive, and we're on the cutting edge of business media. We're always on the hunt for bright, creative journalists who will be excited to get exposure to a variety of aspects of the modern digital editorial department. Sharp writing is a must, but we're also looking for candidates with a keen understanding of the value of curation, headlines, quick-takes, and a desire to write longer trend pieces.
You won't be cranking out endless quarterly reports or talking to the usual suspects here. You'll get a chance to own a product and use all your tools: Writing, editing and social media. You'll travel to industry events. You'll interview newsmakers. You'll get the satisfaction of working in an innovative newsroom that gives you the freedom to show your creative side.
- A proven track record of writing and editing skills, as well as an aptitude for business news and smart story selection for a B2B audience.
- Tuned-in instincts and ability to interpret and analyze key business trends.
- An interest in writing and editing for a mobile experience in a niche B2B market.
- Ability to drive reader value via social media.
- Deadline-oriented time management skills.
- Bachelor's degree in journalism, English or similar field.
We'd love it if you had:
- Experience or interest in health and/or medical technology is a bonus.
- Business writing experience.
- Hands-on familiarity with HTML.
- Working knowledge of basic SEO.
- Experience with Google Analytics or other monitoring software.
- Experience working with a publication in its early stages to grow audiences.