Manifest is looking to hire an Associate Editorial Director for one of our largest and fastest growing accounts – a Fortune 200 company, whose accolades include Content Marketing Program of the Year. In this role, you will mentor and manage a group of editors leading their respective industry segments and will help them to successfully navigate audience, client and creative challenges along the way. You will support and eventually own a variety of project types and will grow your B2B content marketing and strategy skillsets as you become an in-house expert on the client’s brand. This role is based in Washington, D.C., and is best filled by a self-motivated individual with a talent for identifying and solving challenges as part of a collaborative team. This role reports directly to the SVP, Creative Director.
• Oversee and manage editorial team members in delivery of work and professional development.
• Conceptualize, refine and deliver against sophisticated and evolving content strategy for program.
• Create and curate thought leadership content and work as a contributor and host for a series of virtual and in-person events.
• Develop mastery of client and subject matter areas and serve as lead for internal and external audience insights and trends.
• Lead editorial and messaging direction for primarily corporate business, but also across government, health and education verticals.
• Identify opportunities to bring brand and marketing insights to wider content program, potentially co-leading training efforts and knowledge share outs.
• Support special projects and new client work, as needed.