This is a challenging entry-level position that involves providing support for our U.S. columnists and editors. It mainly involves publishing content, monitoring for breaking news and helping with research. You don't have to have experience as a financial journalist, but we're looking for someone with an interest in becoming one.
The ideal candidate will have exceptional organizational skills, a keen eye for detail and a robust appreciation for the editorial process. It's an ideal job for someone who is keen to learn more about how markets and companies work, and advance as a financial reporter or commentary writer.
• An assiduous approach to accuracy and the ability to multi-task
• An interest in pursuing a career in financial journalism
• Strong awareness of the best practices in social media
• Enthusiasm for supporting the leading team in global financial commentary
• An inquisitive, problem-solving mind and an eye for detail