POSITION SUMMARY: The Graphic Designer is responsible for creating broadcast graphics for daily content offering a standardized concept throughout RNN show/properties. Assist with creation and implementation of new graphical packed as needed.
”REELS MUST BE INCLUDED ON RESUMES TO BE CONSIDERED”
- Produce on-air graphics packages/elements for RNN shows/properties
- Control room CG operator for Live Shows
- Create graphics to support editorial content for live television production.
- Participate in the design and execution of elements ranging from on-air still graphics, show opens and animated packages. Exceptional sense of design, color and typography
- Conceptualize, design, and animate graphics for new programs as needed
- Effectively communicate concepts and ideas
- Translate graphics requests to brand strategy and standards and convert into quality design
- Stay current with creative and technical industry trends