The UNM-Gallup Branch, Office of the Chancellor, is seeking a Public Relations Specialist, Sr. This position will work collaboratively with the Chancellor to develop and implement an innovative, integrated communications and marketing strategy that supports UNM-Gallup Mission and Value.
The successful candidate will have not only the ability to multi task, but have a strong skill set in content development, internal/external communications, website management, marketing, social media, public affairs, meeting/event planning, ensuring that messaging which comes from the Chancellor follows the strategy, ensuring accurate content and timely delivery, meets deadlines, and adheres to brand standards and identity. The position executes a variety of board-based public relations initiative and marketing activities designed to enhance the ties of UNM-Gallup to its constituents.
- Bachelor's degree in Communications/Marketing or related field.
- Advanced skills in Adobe Creative Suite; InDesign; Photoshop; Illustrator.
- Ability to use independent judgment and to gather, manage and impart information to the media and various other internal and external audiences.
- Social Media Experience.
- Proofreading/Editing experience and strong attention to detail.
- Knowledge of journalism, public relations and general communications principles and practices.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/5qk7cwy3t6qj9ghh